Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Blow the man down..

we have major wind advisories today :) I am thankful though that the major winds held off until all the ice was melted! that is a blessing for sure. I just felt like posting again today woohoo LOL.

We left church after Sun school today, hubby wants to watch the Daytona 500. We had our Pinewood derby yesterday which he is in charge of and between allllll that, getting up this a.m. to go to a swap meet before daylight he is wiped out anyway. He wanted to stay home altogether so leaving after SS was a compromise :)

My house is a bad mess today, Fri. and Sat. by late afternoon I had gotten a chill, headachy, very very lethargically tired, and total body/bone/joint achey. I happened to take my temp during one such spell yesterday and was 99.6, low grade. I slept under 3 blankets and in my fleece jammies for 3 hrs yest. evening, then still went straight to sleep at bedtime. I'm not sick, not sure what that is about, except that I do have a very bad tooth needing to come out. We have dental coverage on March like 2nd or 3rd so I am trying to hold out. Do you think that could cause that? Anyway whatever it is I hope it abates soon.

Hancock's had a coupon, 50% off a red fabric for V'tine day, I got an adorable red with black and white roosters on it :)

Well I guess thats all for now, off to actually READ some blogs too! xoxo melzie

No comments: