Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Goodwill toward men :)

Hawger went to 3 nursing homes/senior centers to sing with the whole K class

Jingle bells

Little drummer boy

The lady in blue, kept grinning to beat heck. The one in red, she would clappppp so hard :)

IT was so so nice I am glad I got to go!

Thats all for now, xoxo melzie
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Susan said...

I know they were so happy to see those smiling little faces, and the cheer that they brought to the home. God bless the people responsible for his class getting to go.

~Bren~ said...

I love the Nursing Home! Those people look so sweet. I am glad your little guy got to go visit them. You need to teach us all how to make God's Eyes. Love your tree!

A Flowered Purse said...

so sweet, what a great idea and i bet they did love it. John is sooooo adorable!!
Merry Christmas
Love
Di

Beemoosie said...

That is wonderful! Blessings to you and your family!