Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Church cookbooks now on sale!

Just in time for Christmas :) Get one for yourself, and one for a friend, and one for your Mother-in-law, she told me she wanted one! You can pay via paypal or your checking account securely through our church's website (thought that may make people feel more secure than just to MY paypal LOL). If you want this shipped to an address other than the one on your paypal just indicate so and we can gift ship directly how is that for service? These turned out very very nice :) I am proud to offer them and feel they are well worth the money. If you want more than one email me and I'll get a reduced shipping for you. Post this to for all your readers to see also! Here is the LINK. xoxo melzie

No comments: