Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Monday, November 19, 2007

misc. in pictures!


Indian John enjoying hot cocoa and marshmallows


Look, melzie ingalls wilder, plays with blocks! Dont mind the mess otherwise. Or the bleached carpet LOL

ANNISSA DO NOT SCROLL FURTHER












SERIOUSLY ANNISSA DO NOT GO PAST THIS POINT












almost done baby quilt, I've got the backing ready, batting ready, fixing to get that done and in the mail. Her baby is 6 mos old I'd say tis time to get er done.


I LOVE this sleepy pic of my hubby, makes me wana go snuggle with him hehe ;)

xoxo melzie wilder.

melzie
hearts
my manly ;)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: