Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Monday, November 26, 2007

Horseback riding & campfire time

Kids got to ride a horse :)

With proper supervision LOL

Hawger didnt ride til later and it was too dark for pics

Campfire time. It was a full moon, very cold but not windy, perfect for roasting hot dogs and

MARSHMALLOWS lol

but it was SO HOT of a fire you can see how we had to just make ourselves get close enough.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oh, it looks like you had a fabulous time! I love what Paul calls a "bombfire." Looks like you had one, too!