Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A side of Melzie you WISH you'd never seen before OR a wider view of my assets hehe

GRAPHIC PICS AHEAD!
*
*
*
*
*
*
DO NOT PROCEED W/OUT CAUTION!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
REMEMBER...I WARNED YOU!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

LOOK! ITS MELZIE! UPSIDE DOWN!

LOOK! ITS MELZIE AND MY OTHER BFF SHERRI! HOLDIN HANDS ALL SWEET AND STUFF!
LOOK ITS MELZIE! DOING A CANNONBALL! BUT WITH 3 FAT ROLLS MY CANNON IS KINDA UNRAVELING!

LOL :) I'm just funnin I dont mind being fluffy :) And I surround myself with equally fluffy friends so as not to be feeling all superior in my fluffiness.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lois Lane said...

I TOTALLY love these pictures!

Have a great weekend!

P.S. nice ass. :P