Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Misc. meanderings :)

Ahh summertime, what its all about

Playing in the dirt, playing with friends :)

This is the little girl, that use to live next door. Her and Hawger are BFF's. She comes to us a few weeks in the summer now, and we time it during our Bible school.

Cracker, no one has taken him yet :)

Dont necessarily click this pic to make it bigger, I am much prettier from afar LOLOL. Arent we cute as pie together?! I love my hubby :)

So, what are YOU up to lately?
xoxo melzie

PS I have two job interviews today, wish me luck and prayers!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

~Bren~ said...

Good luck on your job interview. Your honey looks like a teddy bear!! Very sweet pic of the two of you..you should frame that one.