Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Awww Linky Love!

Awww this will bless your heart ;) This is my March 02 Mommy group friend Mandy in Tx, her daughter Sadie :) Leave her a comment! xoxo melzie

1 comment:

Finn said...

Hi Melzie, just popping in to say "hi" and hope you are having a fun day...air dryer or not...LOL

Thanks for stopping by over at Pieces and leaving such nice comments. You are a real sweetie!
Hope everything in your life is on the upswing and going well. Hugs, Finn
P.S. Blog looks great!