Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Friday, May 04, 2007

Semi-slump

sigh. I'm in a slight slump. I wouldnt say an acutal valley or even a pit just a little hollow maybe. Money worries are getting to me, I am trying to wait on God to open or close specific doors and I am not getting a clear answer, a foggy WAIT but not a CRYSTAL CLEAR signal. sigh. I had put my kittens in the newspaper, and my mom was going to take the oh so cute tortoishell calico we named Cocoa-Latte. Well suffice it to say a really sad accident occured and Cocoa-Latte passed away. So since Easter we have lost 2 bunnies, I killed hubby's ENTIRE aquarium of fish (sans algae-eater) and now a kitten. sigh. My bff Tammy had the audacity to traipse off 3 hrs away for the weekend to finish up college enrollment for her senior, and so I am moping around wishing she'd call meeeeeeeeeee. I did finish a quilt (I'll post a pic when the baby receives it) and started a new one. I also have been cleaning alot. But still...sigh. We've had 3 days of rain and 6 more forecast. sigh. Hope your weather is sunnier and your days brighter. xoxo melzie

1 comment:

LJ said...

big big hugs sweetheart! it'll get better, it always does. hang in there. God is looking out for you.