Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

One buck, 4 quarters, 10 dimes, 20 nickles, or 100 pennies...



Click this picture, and donate one little bitty dollar tomorrow (Wed. 4/18). Heather is special mom of 3, one of her children has special needs. That of course strikes a chord in my heart. She has an inoperable brain tumor and needs some help bearing the financial burden of travelling to the Mayo Clinic to get a 2nd opinion. Last time Boomama organized a little love fest like this OVER $10,000 was raised for Kelli (see sidebar for that link if you want to read about it). Might as well mention Kelli while I'm here ;) She is another sweet momma of 3, who needs a kidney BAD. Please consider donating. Most of us have a dollar in the cushions of our couch, or sitting on the dryer. xoxo melzie

1 comment:

Diane Viere said...

Yes, you are so right...every dollar will make a difference!

So nice to see so many daisies for Heather......around!

Diane