Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Misc. pics :)


Blanket I made for a new baby at church, name-Nathan :)

Thought this was neat, the dew was only on the edge of the leaves. I know spring is here because I walked outside this a.m. and ran right back in for my camera ;)

Flowers picked by my boys and some neat flower pots from the Dollar General I picked up :)

My daffodils last week.

Happy Friday :) xoxo melzie
Posted by Picasa

No comments: