Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hullo all :)

Its a gorgeous day here in SE MO today, supposed to be 75 and sunny! I am enjoying these short lived nice days while I can before the COLD comes.

Well Ms. Meow had her kittens last night! Five very sweet little ones, 2 orange, 1 black and white, 1 grey and white, and one dark tabby. I'll get a pic as soon as I can and post for you to share in the sweetness :)

I am almost done with hour 3 of the quilt for an hour. Today I will iron my hour 3 stuff and start on my 25 patches.

Well the election =/ thank goodness thats over. My IL's voted total opposite of hubby and I so I guess we just canceled each other out LOL.

Thanksgiving is 2 wks from today, do you ladies abroad do Thanksgiving? I learn so much about the world from blogs LOL. I should write a book "everthing I needed to know I learned from blogs" ;)

Hope you all have a good day today, remember, this is the day that the LORD has made, rejoice and be glad it it!

God gave me some excellent verses to read today, I'll post the reference and if you look them up let me know if they blessed you like they did me "Ezekial 36:26-27"

Thankful for-
God's Word
Pretty fall weather...fleeting I know
Feeling better (finally!)
Sweet new kitties :)

xoxo melzie

No comments: