Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILDCHILD!

Tomorrow is actually the big day

But we're leaving early in the a.m. :)

He was tickled over his gifts

He got some tech deck skateboards, a laser light, and a weird feeling undershirt thing thats all the rage

I cant believe he's 13 =/ time sure has flown by. He is sooooooo annoying LOL but that decreases as he matures. He's also at that stinky boy stage but I know he'll discover girls soon and pay more attention. (hopefully lol). He has a heart for God and that means everything. Love you big boy :)

Happy turkey day all, xoxo melzie Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures, mom! Happy Birthday to your Wildchild! *Smile*

~*~Happy Thanksgiving!~*~

Susan said...

He looks pretty happy! Time will go even faster now than it did before.

Hope the trip is/was great!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday to Wild Child and safe travels.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday (fully fledged into Teenagehood!!)

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Quilting. This bloglines is being difficult - I am going to have to get another system I guess. I will check back more often.

Pam's Pages as I think I have to post anonymous for this to work.