Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, October 28, 2006

YAY CARDINALS YAY YAY YAY WORLD CHAMPS!

I have 320 unread blogs on my bloglines. Yes 3 2 0 :) Uhh ok. I'll take about 24 straight hrs and read all those!

DID YOU SEE THAT THE CARDINALS WON THE WORLD SERIES????????!!!!!!!!! Man alive that game 5 was awesome! Cardinals up, then Tigers tied it. Then Cards up. Then bring in the closer pitcher Wainwright. OMG he got that last strike and Molina jumped up and jumped on him hugging him and I was bawling my kids were yelling :) Total chaos lol. We woke poor sick Hawger up and he was all doped up on Children's Nyquil. Yay Congrats Cardinals and THANK YOU for an awesome postseason!!!!!!!!!

Ok :) I'm calming down now. No quilty updates at all. Lovey's been sick all week with sinus fever junk and Hawger has it now. I am looking for a job so any prayers you can send up my way regarding that would be appreciated. :) Thanks to my sweet Susan at desertquilting for the neato ruler (flying geese) she sent me that made my weekend Susan :) Hope you all have a good weekend, I'll try to catch up eventually LOL. xoxo melzie

3 comments:

Grim Reality Girl said...

I am so happy for you! Even though I cheered for the Tigers and was quite disappointed, seeing you so happy takes away some of the pain...

May the joy linger long in your household!

Susan said...

Well, no wonder you needed something good - looking for a job! Yuck. What kind of job? I wish you the best of luck. I hope you find something that will work with your schedule and not take too much time. LOL!

I know just how you felt. That's how I felt when the Diamondbacks beat the Yankees at the last minute of game 7 several years ago. =)

Linda C said...

I am still pinching myself, Melzie. Who'd a thunk it? Seriously, the teams of 04 and 05 seemed like the surer shots but they didn't lay down, roll over and quit.

Looks like your little guy shared his cold germs with you,