Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

More QS pix

This one I was not so crazy about until I got home and saw it in the picture more at a distance LOL

"Grandma's Album" Merle Deneke, quilted by Murial LaMadrid, Cape Girardeau MO

Pretty primative looking sampler

"Mom's Memory" Vickie Howard & Inez Layne, quilted by Nancy Wilson, Cape Girardeau MO

Look Susan, sailboats! This one was a vintage hanging quilt not credited.


LOVED this one! See the maverick sewing machine? ;-)

"Sew Much Fun" Jeanette Buchheit, Cape Girardeau, MO Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Album - note, that quitl block has a lot of 1/2 and 1/4 square trianlges on the edges - there is another way to make that block... (I'll have to look fo it...)

Thanks for sharing all of the wonderful photos!