Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, September 28, 2006

God's Promise Fulfilled

Are you a worrier?

Yesterday we had warnings and watches all day for storms coming in the evening. I was so worried, I am scared of storms. So much I cant control about them. It got darker and the wind blew. I gathered all my indoor outdoor cats in and watched out the windows.

Then...the storm. Sort of. All we got was rain around the sunshine. Hence the rainbow. I dont think you can see but there is a lighter rainbow up above.

That is so typical of my life also. I worry and fret over some upcoming "storm". I plan and imagine the worst to try to be prepared. I discuss and distress over every possible sceanario. Then the storm comes, and God is still in control, He is still fulfilling His promises. And something beautiful like this rainbow shines through. When will I learn? :)

And here is a picture of my youngest son.

He was saying "Mom, God always makes the rainbows huh?" Yes son, He does. And when my mind is not so cluttered by the what if's and the why's, I can see that rainbow. God is always in control. What satan intends for evil God intends for good. You cant HAVE the rainbow without rain! This whole post is my gratitudes for today :) Look for your rainbow today! xoxo melzie

4 comments:

Randi said...

Your little guy is a cutie!

This is a neat post, Melz. It goes along with the ideas in the book.

Looking for rainbows today...

Anonymous said...

We all need to look for those rainbows...

Can't wait for Survivor tonight... (I never would have guessed a merge this early...)

Laurie Ann said...

Well said!

Susan said...

Love the rainbow pic. What a sweet face I always think your son has - all of them, actually.