Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, July 08, 2006

YAY an update on TODAY :)

Today was a very good day. First I slept in (yay). Then hubby worked til noon (overtime-yay). Then we left here about 3 and drove to a country road between a cornfield and a beanfield and watched the airshow for FREE (YAY). The planes were going right over us (probably rather unsafe but WAY cool!) We got a very coveted spot in the shade (MAJOR YAY LOL). We put our lawn chairs right on the road in front of the van and shook our fists and people driving by too fast (very redneckish lol) there were about 50 other people along the roads surrounding the airshow. Then we went to wallyworld and got groceries and I found rosebushes on clearance for $2.50! (SUPER DUPER YAY) I got a light pink, a dark pink and a yellow one. We got along all day, the girls I babysat were good for me. Walmart had new monster trucks the boys didnt have yet, and then white castle burgers for supper! Also we made our car payment today EARLY its not even due until the 15th! And we made our house payment this week and we've been a month behind forever..well out of the blue they offered to defer one! So we are all caught up! I ALSO called the child support office, not only is HE caught up but he sent the July payment in EARLY OMG that NEVER HAPPENS! God is SO GOOD TO ME :D Yay FINALLY a positive update from me! xoxo melzie

1 comment:

Lois Lane said...

I'm glad things are coming together for you guys. Ask and you will receive. Hey, could you tell the big guy that I really want a comedy writing job? ;)
I'm glad your family had a great weekend!
Lois Lane