Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Update and pics :)

Hello ::echoes:: LOL Its so quiet here! It is a very pretty day, and I have alleviated some of my biggest stressers lately...and felt like blogging about it. I wont go into grave detail as I am unsure who might read my blog (its in my email siggy). But basically there has been a situation here in my home for a long LONG time, way longer than it should have went on. 12 wks ago, after screwing up my courage for about 12 wks BEFORE, I confronted the situation and was told it would be resolved "by the school was out" Giving 8 wks grace. ok..fast fwd to the week before school was out. THere was an "appearance" of coming resolution! But it was totally a manipulative ruse. Come a little farther, 2 wks ago, I stated "I really really want this done before summer school next week". More manipulative moves made..looked like steps taken..NOT. Summer school started YESTERDAY. This is stuff I really needed Wildchild here to help me with. Ok let me insert here that this whole thing seriously caused daily fighting between me and Danny. DAILY. For MONTHS. SO yesterday I just extremely passive agressively DEALT. I know its a cowardly way..I know that. But I am a cowardly lion :) And I THINK IT WORKED. Now I am sitting here, waiting for that proverbial other shoe to conk my head...but still. Peace. How long in coming? :) Enough! blah! Pics below!

Finished Care Bear quilt
IMG_1042

Do you see what I see next door at the neighbors from HELL's house?! (click to make larger if need be lol)
IMG_1032
(yes taken furtively out my bedroom window LMBO)

Today is my sweet wooly hubby's birthday! Happy birthday you sexy young thang ;) Here are two pics of him, beard, and no beard. Which one looks best? (I loveeeeeeeee the beard lol)
IMG_0299_2
IMG_0970

Still doing good on my "diet". I am walking about 4-5 times a week, no sweets, only drinking water etc. NOT LOST A SINGLE POUND. But some of my tighter clothes are a little looser so hopefully thats a good sign. Its very discouraging to step on the scale and see NO RESULTS but I'll keep trucking along :) have a good week! xoxo melzie

2 comments:

A Flowered Purse said...

I hope your situation works out melzie welzie
Praying for you!
YAY on the neighbors and YAY on the quilt!
love
di

Susan said...

He looks more serious/mature with a beard, more like a kid about to get into trouble without. =) Good looking guy, though. Your kids are darling, too. My last 3 years of teaching, I had a little boy with spina bifida. Boy is that ever a tricky thing. You have my sympathy, but it looks like your boys all do the normal boyhood things, and that's the best!