Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, May 11, 2006

:) sunny days

Thanks for all the good wishes guys :) made my day sunnier to be sure. I'm starting to feel better :) I've been cleaning my room TOP TO BOTTOM I'll post some pics when I am done maybe :) Anyways back to work! Just letting you know I'm around and feeling better :) xoxo melzie

2 comments:

A Flowered Purse said...

Happy Mothers Day sweet pea!
love you
Dianna

Randi said...

I am glad you are feeling better!

Happy Mother's Day!