Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Sharing a great post

Very good and thought provoking post I read today, wanted to share it :)

I had a battle just recently, and some blood was even shed. Oh, it was my own, of course- as I was making war on a climbing rose bush that had decided to take over my entire fence-line. I’ve noticed that roses aren’t the only things that put down deep, deep roots. There are some behaviors that I’ve seen in myself, and I’ve been working diligently to dig down through the soil of -who I am-, to rid myself of the “creepers”.


You can read the rest here ~Choosing Home~

xoxo melzie

No comments: