Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, May 06, 2006

New look :)

Yay finally figured out how to change some things on my blog, took forever but I got it done :) Nothing much going on here at all, played in the dirt a while today, planting sunflowers, some onions, carrots, peas and dill :) Never planted seeds before, I'll keep ya updated on that. The kittens are eating, peeing, pooping, ready to GO GO GO :) Going to put an ad in the paper for them this week. Anyone want one?! They're adorable but they are getting into everything :)

Well have a nice weekend!

Gratitudes~
A whole bag of towels my sister gave me
My other sister offering me to come dig up flowers she doesnt want
Family time :)
Weekends
Kid kisses :)
xoxo melzie

2 comments:

A Flowered Purse said...

I love your new look, i wish you would show lil old me how to do some of this stuff!!!
Hope you get rid of all the kitties, i wish we could have one
Love ya
dianna

Lois Lane said...

Too cute girl! Amazing all of the things you've been teaching yourself lately. :)