Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Monday, May 22, 2006

I'm a slug

Not even cute like a snail just a slow boring slug :) Nothing whatsover to blog on, we're still broke, kids are out for summer (3 wks of summer school in june), started babysitting (oy). Um, I have a piece of fabric that I literally CANNOT iron the wrinkles out of whats up with that. I totally TOTALLY messed up my only swap blocks. Did a 3/8 seam allowance intead of 1/4. Oh yeah big time booboo. SO lets see what can I be grateful for? Health of my family, working vehicles, cool weather, my internet not shut off yet, and a nice song sung at church last night. xoxo melzie

2 comments:

A Flowered Purse said...

aw big hugs mel! ill be a slug with you!
I am gonna send you bunches of stuff so watch your box!
i gotta find something special for jackie too
You are my bestest friend melzie
Love you
dianna

Randi said...

Keep up your thankful list, melzie, it will see you through this tough time!

Have you tried starch on the fabric? Maybe that would help?

Hang in there, friend!