Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Cutting corners

Well, we got some *stuff worked out with the van finance co. and with the SBC phone co, and got our house payment up to date. As of probably Mon. the phone co. said I will be down to a dial tone only. No long distance, no call id etc, no DSL (wahhhhhhh). Dialup here I come. Which SBC had told me that as of July my DSL went up to $40 a month anyways. Hmm there is no way I'd justify spending that much just to sit here and basically waste time. My free aol runs out in June, so it appears I am ISP shopping? Anyone want to recommend or NOT recommend anyone? Let me know :)

Well I believe I mentioned that I am babysitting 2 girls half days this summer, well I found a full day child also, but only for 2-4 wks. So that little bit of extra cash will help also. Yesterday was the kids' last day of school, Summer school starts June 12-30. I am still not having a very positive attitude, but I am trying. My prayer is that hubbys work will start to pick up some overtime very soon but its not happening so far. Our cells got shut off last week, we turned off the satellite last month, I guess we are slowly but surely paring down the bills :) have a great day xoxo melzie

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Girl I know money stinks. :0(
We are just barely scraping by. Once overtime comes back we will be so much better, but there's no indication when that will be.
((hugs)) God always provides. Go back and read some of your old entries in your blog- maybe that will help put a more positive attitude on for you. God has shown himself an awesome provider time and time again for you. :0) He will this time too.