Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Monday, March 27, 2006

Rainy days & Mondays...

But they dont get me down :) I am in absolute AWE :) My home and house and attitude have been transformed in the course of a weekend. My vision is clear, my goals are set. I am a new person. I started a new baby quilt over the weekend. I have my pinwheel quilt ready to pin :) Procrastination at its worst. Slap me please lol. Church was the best ever this weekend. I am planning an at home mom's lunch for Friday April 7. Me yes Me who NEVER invites anyone over. I dont like people seeing the muddy yard, the saggy roof. The stained and holy carpet, the absolute CLUTTER :) 7 people 3 cats and 2 dogs crammed into an itty bitty 101 yr old house. But God told me to do it and I did :) Cant wait to see what he has in mind for that day. I am researching homeschooling curriculums for next year, would love some input on that. Am also researching modest dress for Christian ladies. Any input on that welcomed also. :) be blessed today, xoxo melzie

3 comments:

Sarada said...

Hi Melzie,

Good that you are able to some quilt work. currently I am lso learning, very begining stage :)

A Flowered Purse said...

O good luck on your luncheon! sounds like a blast melzie!
Im soooooooooo Happy for my melzie!!
PS your box is shipped out!
Love
dianna

Melzie said...

Yay snail mail :) THanks Di! You should come have lunch with us :) drive on down! (I wish lol)

Satya thanks for stopping by my blog, feel free to visit anytime!

xoxo melzie